|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Proses|
1. Submitted manuscripts in Indonesian Law Journal will be reviewed by 2 reviewers.
2. Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed using double blind review system.
3. Plagiarism Screening towards submitted manuscripts is done in editorial and reviewer system.
4. In this process, novelty, objectivity, method, scientific implication, conclusion and references of the manuscripts will be taken into consideration. Recommendations will be as follows:
5. The submitted manuscript will be considered accepted as it indicates its contribution to the development in legal field, research novelty, article sifnificance, content validity, originality level and systematic writing.